Happy Friday, everyone!
I am so thankful it’s Friday. After the stressful two weeks John and I have had, we definitely need some down time.
You know what else I’m thankful for? Making some new friends in the blogging world. I’ve only been doing this since the end of August, and I already have found some awesome ladies on here that I love chatting with via blog comments.
One of these ladies gave me a great compliment today, by passing along “The Versatile Blogger Award” to me! Gee whiz…thanks girl! Brandi at His Shabby and Her Chic has a great online “voice,” and blogs about her life with her main man and two puppies. If you’re looking for tips on how to clean, organize or decorate your home, you found your girl. Go check her out!!!
Okay, let’s bring this post back to moi! I’m still astonished people actually read my blog, so this pat on the back made me feel great.
A big part of receiving this title is passing it along to another blogger or bloggers that you think are awesome and are doing a great job. Immediately I knew that I wanted to give this award to Britt, who I just think is a great person. Not only her her little baby ADORABLE, but Britt once had a mullet and on occasion she dresses like a pilgrim. AKA she’s awesome. Definitely check her blog out.
Britt @ KnewlyWifed
The second part of the award is to share seven things about yourself, which should be pretty easy since all I ever do on here is talk about myself. So here we go:
- I’m left handed.
- I went to Ithaca College and studied Journalism. And no, it’s not where Road Trip was filmed, despite what you may have heard. But the movie was based on my school.
- I was once on a game show. I’ll share more details on that at another time.
- I’m a theatre junkie. Not pursuing an acting career is my only regret in life.
- I’m the aunt to three boys and 2 girls (plus one niece that will be joining us in February)!
- I LOVE to read. I love historical fiction, sci-fi and post-apocalyptic stories the most. Don’t you dare try to make me read chick-lit.
- I twirl my hair subconsciously. When I was in 9th grade, a girl named Carla threatened to beat me up because she didn’t like that I twirled my hair. The only reason she didn’t is because a boy threw a pencil at her while she was yelling at me and it distracted her long enough for me to run for my life. True story.
Aren’t you so excited to know those thrilling factoids?!
Have a fantastic Friday and a relaxing weekend!